Skip main navigation

Zachary Dunmire

IS Luxury Real Estate
Contact Zachary

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $365,000
    1 bd2 ba984 sqft Las Vegas, NV
    1 bd2 ba984 sqft
    Las Vegas, NV
    Sold 7 months ago
    Buyer
    353 E Bonneville Ave Unit 581, Las Vegas, NV, 89101
  • $1,100
    1 bd1 ba560 sqft Las Vegas, NV
    1 bd1 ba560 sqft
    Las Vegas, NV
    Sold 7 months ago
    Buyer
    1909 Desert Falls Ct Unit 106, Las Vegas, NV, 89128
  • $224,500
    2 bd2 ba1,108 sqft Las Vegas, NV
    2 bd2 ba1,108 sqft
    Las Vegas, NV
    Sold 8 months ago
    Seller
    508 Indian Princess Dr Unit 202, Las Vegas, NV, 89145
  • $260,000
    2 bd2 ba1,149 sqft Las Vegas, NV
    2 bd2 ba1,149 sqft
    Las Vegas, NV
    Sold 9 months ago
    Buyer
    3320 S Fort Apache Rd Unit 101, Las Vegas, NV, 89117
  • $188,000
    1 bd1 ba711 sqft Las Vegas, NV
    1 bd1 ba711 sqft
    Las Vegas, NV
    Sold 10 months ago
    Buyer
    7100 Pirates Cove Rd APT 2082, Las Vegas, NV, 89145
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
9
Sales last 12 months
60
Total sales
$188K-$975K
Price range
$398K
Average price

Get to know Zachary Dunmire

Zillow Premier Agent

I was born in Palo Alto, California and moved to the gorgeous Las Vegas valley in 2005. I received my real-estate license right out of high school as I couldn't wait to embark upon the career that had always sparked curiosity within me. Ever since I could speak I've always been the type of person to start the conversation and engage those around me because I love people and truly enjoy talking to just about anybody. At first I wanted to be a doct...

Specialties
Property Management
7 Years of experience

Zachary Dunmire's sales and listings (61)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
For rent

For sale (0)

For sale data not available.

Add a review

Service areas (3)

Zachary Dunmire

IS Luxury Real Estate
9sales last 12 months
60total sales
$188K-$975Kprice range
$398Kaverage price
7years of experience